Sunday, January 2, 2011

playing with colors

orange, purple, green with bits of blue and brown - these are not my usual colors but i figured, nothing like a new year to try out new color combinations. this is my entry for a2z scraplets' january sketch challenge


on to other things. one of my personal goals for this year is to catch up on my reading. i got myself the first three books in the mysterious benedict society series. i managed to finish a third of the book while gian was playing plants and zombies in the coffee shop.
i only got the first two books in paperback from fully booked in high street and then found out later on that there was a boxed set of all three books. i wanted to get the third book so we went to to their branch in rockwell. and guess what? they were having a sale and i got the book at 20% off. talk about luck. 
i finished the first book and enjoyed it immensely. i will probably finish the second one today. i intend to make the most of the last few hours of the holiday break before i have to get back to work. 
i'm leaving you with a  picture of the books and a peek of my craft corner. yes, it's cramped and messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment